New Participants: 3-Day Institute (July 30 - August 1, 2018)
Returning Participants: 2-Day Academy (June 26-27, 2018)
At the 2-day Academy, teams who have completed a previous ICS Equity Institute will:
- analyze the ICS Equity implementation process and up-dated equity audit data in your school/district to date, problem solve around challenges, and leave with updated concrete next steps and long range plans;
- engage with further content on co-planning to co-serve and instructional practices, and proactively educating students with behavioral challenges, significant intellectual disabilities, students who are linguistically diverse and advanced learners.
At the 3-day institute, new teams will:
- strengthen their understanding and implementation of the framework and process of Integrated Comprehensive Systems for Equity;
- engage in a deep equity analysis of their school, district, region, or state;
- complete an action plan and next steps to increase achievement of all students regardless of race, ethnicity, social class, gender, language, religion, sexual/gender identity and their intersections.
“I liked getting the opportunity to hear and understand the [ICSEquity framework and process]. It was great knowledge to gain and in return be able to collaborate with people I work with to see how all of this information can affect change for years to come in teaching the current and future generation of students.” (2016 ICSEquity Institute Participant)
to learn more.