ICS for Equity Institute Part I
is intended for New Teams* (teams who have not yet completed an Institute):
3-Day Institute from July 28 - 30, 2020
(Registration 7:30 a.m. - 8 a.m. (on Day 1), with Institute from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. each day)
ICS for Equity Institute Part I (July 28 - 30) - New Teams* will:
- strengthen your understanding and implementation of the framework and process of Integrated Comprehensive Systems for Equity;
- engage in plentiful team time throughout the event to engage in a deep equity analysis of your setting;
- complete an action plan and next steps to advance equity systems change for all.
Part I Institute Pricing:
- Regular Registration Price: $615 per team member
- Late Registration Price Beginning May 1, 2020: $650 per team member
The ICS for Equity Institute Part I will be held in Madison, Wisconsin.
Hotel group rates will be available for Institute team members who choose to stay at the Institute hotels during the Institute. Please contact the hotels directly to request the group rate.
For District and School Leadership Teams, state and regional teams, non-profit and for-profit organizations, city/county governments, and those in higher education.
Each School/District Team should include 8-10 people.
*School Leadership Team Members:
- General Ed teacher from each grade level
- Special Educator
- Teacher of students labeled gifted
- Teacher of students labeled ELL
- Reading/math interventionist
- Allied Arts
- Other staff as appropriate
*District Leadership Team Members:
- Director of Curriculum and Instruction
- Director of Special Education and Student Services
- Business Manager
- Human Resources Director
- Coordinator of Gifted Education Program
- Coordinator of ELL Program
- Other key district office staff as appropriate